(EDP) Every Day People Communications provides extraordinary and innovative training to every day people and businesses – Australia wide. Our extraordinary and innovative training solutions are tailor made to meet your needs – whether you are a small, large or medium business or interested individual.
With over 19 years experience training people from various walks in life our courses are contemporary, innovative and we insist delegates have fun whilst they learn.
Why Choose (EDP) Every Day People Communications?
- Our Trainers are the best in the business. They bring quality, fun and enthusiasm to all courses they deliver. (EDP) Every Day People Communications prides itself on delivering high quality, interactive and relevant courses, webinars and workshops to every day people and businesses.
- As a valued customer our guarantee to you is if you are not happy with the training/workshop we delivered we will refund 100% of your money – on giving us feedback on how we can improve our training to meet your needs. After all we would not feel we are entitled to keep your money if you are not happy with the course/workshop we have delivered on your behalf.
Breaking News – March 2013:
- Need to take time out for yourself?
- Want to live life more fully?
- Feeling that life is slipping you by and you’re not really getting anywhere?
- Feeling stressed, anxious, pressured?
Then the Well-Being Workshop is definitely for you! If you feel you have it all together then the Well-Being Workshop is still for you as you can’t have too many strategies in your well-being toolkit – can you?
Founder/Principal Trainer – Ms Desley Casey is hosting 3 hour Well-Being Workshops for any person who wishes to attend, join in the fun and gain or further develop their Well-Being Toolkit.
Desley’s passion is well-being and supporting people to either gain or maintain well-being. As a trainer of note for over 18 years she brings her passion, enthusiasm and energy to any training she delivers. A highly innovative and creative trainer she expects, no she demands that any training she delivers is ‘fun’. After all all learning should be fun and not a chore.
Well-Being Workshops are being hosted in a range of cities and towns throughout NSW at this stage and Desley’s dream is to deliver these workshops right across the nation – in city and country areas.
- Kanwal, Central Coast NSW – Tuesday 19th March 2013 from 11am – 2pm.
- Bonny Hills, Port Macuarie NSW – Saturday 20th April 2013 from 11am – 2pm
- Manly Vale, Sydney – Saturday 27th April 2013 from 11am – 2pm
Registration Fee: $67.00 + Bring a Plate to Share
RSVP Essential: Call Desley on 1300 708 900 or Mobile 0487 444 051
OR CLICK ON THE WORKSHOP LINK BELOW TO REGISTER